This PR280 10 channel power distribution unit offers 8x10A sockets with linked parallel sockets and 2x5A sockets. Another great feature is the sequence switch on and off, this is done via the built in micro-controller. How it works is simple and effective, turn the unit on with the key supplied and the PR280 will switch on plugged in equipment in a sequence from Channel 1 to channel 10 with a 1.5 second delay between channels. Switch the power distributor off and the reverse sequence will take place from channel 10 to channel 1 with a 1.5 second delay. Not only does the PR280 offer ease of power distribution it is also offers safety and security to the audio equipment.
dB-Mark products all hold a standard 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- 1 x dB-Mark PR280 Power Distribution
- 8 x 10A sockets with link sockets
- 2 x 5A sockets
- Max current load 60A
- Built-in Micro-controller to ensure the PR280 to be started in sequence from CH 1 to CH10 and turned off in negative sequence from Channel 10 to Channel 1
- LED on/off, LED for each channel
- 2 U Height suitable for 19" Rack mount , weight 4.8Kgs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other VFM Audio users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.