The SM-16 studio recording microphone is a versatile unit, we have them being used in voice over and studio recording applications. All in all the SM-16 is a condenser microphone with cardioids characteristics. Its gold plated diaphragm assures a low shelf-noise, high output and accurate reproduction of even the subtlest of sounds, especially high frequency sounds that are not easily reproduced by conventional microphones. Perfect for TV studio, recording studios and broadcasting stations. Supplied with shock mount, wind sock and carry case.
• 12 months manufacturer's warranty
• 1 x Tak Star Professional condenser microphone
• Gold plated diaphragm for accurate sound reproduction
• Consistent cardioids polar pattern
• High sensitivity, low self noise and low distortion
• Wide and smooth frequency response range
• Supplied with carry case, clip-tight elastic-suspension shock mount and microphone sock.
• Suitable for recording, broadcasting, as well as on stage performance.
• Phantom power 48v
• ISO9001 Quality standard.
• Transducer Principle: Electrets Condenser
• Directivity Characteristic: Cardioids
• Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
• Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
• Output Impedance: 400Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
• Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
• Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A (IEC 581-5)
• Max. Input SPL: 135dB (THD ≤1.0% at 1kHz)
• Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
• Body Dimensions: Ø45 x 150mm
• Net Weight: 0.35Kg