This Titan AV insert cable is great quality, perfect for tapping into the mixing consoles "insert" jacks to add an outboard signal processor (reverbs, delays, compressors, etc) using just one cable that connects to both the input and output of the device. This lead can also be used to split a stereo signal from a 1/4" TRS output into dual RCA's, an example of this is to take the output from a headphone jack and plugging into RCA audio inputs. This type of connection will deliver true stereo signal being outputted through the headphones. TAV cables use high end custom connectors, helical shielded cable & a tough PVC outer jacket to insure superior performance and reliability.
Titan AV Audio connectors and adapters are ergonomic, high quality, reliable and backed up with a limited lifetime warranty.
• Limited life time warranty
• 1 x Insert Cable (1/4" TRS - Dual RCA's)
• High quality custom connectors and cable
• Perfect for use with digital effects units & compressors
• Multi-banded oxygen-free copper conductor
• PE insulation which provides a low capacitance dielectric
• Conductive PVC helps to reinforce shielding
• Helical shield resists electromagnetic interference
• Free from micro-phonics
• Durable flexible matte black outer PVC jacket keeps the cable abrasion-resistant
• 100% Screening
• Length: 2m (Total length including jacks)
• Colour: Black